Purchasing this listing will reserve your spot on my commission list for 2019. If the listing is sold out, then my commission list is full until 2020.
This is a non-refundable deposit that goes toward the full price of the painting size of your choice. For a list of painting sizes & costs, and more about the commission process, see this page.
After purchasing, you will receive an email from me so we can discuss more details about your piece in writing or over the phone!
- This deposit is non-refundable and guarantees your spot on my commission list. The remaining painting cost will be billed to you before I ship the finished painting.
- If you do not like your final painting for any reason, you may refuse the painting and your deposit can be used as credit in my shop toward another fine art purchase.
- The timeline for a commissioned painting is typically 1-2 months so that there is time for me to paint, for the oil paint to dry, then varnish coats applied & dried, and finally any framing. Once we have discussed your commission I will send you an estimated date for completion.
- I will do my best to accommodate you if you would like to receive this painting in time for a specific date or holiday, but I cannot guarantee it. Please email me to inquire ahead of purchasing the listing if you need a certain date!
- Artistic integrity and preserving the spontaneous element of my process are important to me. I cannot and will not replicate any painting or photograph exactly, even my own work.
- If you would like a larger piece of artwork (over 40x40") I will remove your canvas from the stretcher bars and ship to you rolled in a tube. Shipping a large painting un-stretched is more cost effective and much safer for the artwork. The painting will then be stretched over wooden bars by your favorite local framer (I'll help to coordinate all of this).
- Framing options are available and we will go over materials & prices during the commission conversation if you are interested in framing.